Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics 2012

My family loves the Olympics. It's like time stops and that's all we concentrate on. My mom and sisters can't get enough. Phillip on the other hand, not so much. But I will convert him, oh yes I will. :)

My company too has taken to the Olympics. We started off on the Friday of Opening Ceremonies with wearing Red, White and Blue. Cynthia and I joined up with the recruiters. Each department had to pick a sport out of a hat and we got Handball. What is that? Heck if I know!!

Then Monday we decorated out section and Wed we dressed in handball uniforms. Again, what is the attire....eh....we made that up. We had the handball logo ironed on our shirt with the Olympic rings on the bottom and numbers on the back.

This coming Friday we get to wear flip flops and wear shorts (to our knee...pppff)!



Go Handball!


We also got "write on" face paint stickers and put our nick names on them. I am Hill F-Baby. It's a name that I was given. Who knows.....:)!


Our team, minus a few. Cynthia had the day off. 


This week at school is Big Top since the Circus is here. It was silly hat day on Wed and Pretty Granma gave her this hat at Christmas. And 7 months later she gets to wear it!! :)


Aunt Katy and baby Elicia came over Saturday and we went shopping. Ryan is such a sweet girl and was taking care of her. 


Ryan has been watching the Mickey Mouse club lately. I think we have weened her off of Gabba Gabba. We had a good run, but she is growing up now and watching more mature shows. She found this ride at one of the stores and wanted to "go on a date with Mickey." Not sure where she came up with the date part. Maybe b/c he was sitting in a golf cart sort of ride.


What can I say...I love Jack Carter Pool. Ryan loves to go down the slides, swim and make friends. We have even gone over to the big pool and tested her swimming abilities. She can stand up in the big pool and loves being able to "swim" on her own. I have to keep reminding her that she can't swim without her life jacket, but that we will practice. I am a bit nervous, b/c she is so fearless. However, she is so independent. She thinks she can do anything. 



Pretty Granma and Pawpaw had all of the cousins and took them to a photo shoot. This is before the pictures were taken at their house. I asked where they had their pictures taken and she said "the picture place." Nuff said!!


Just love this picture. I got her a one piece shorts set....we call it romper. I think she looks cute. I just forgot to tell her that it all comes off when using the restroom. She was so confused. Hehehehe!



No comments: