Friday, November 7, 2008

Chair railing

Wed night, Mel and I went to get dinner and paint the chair railing for Ryan's room. Well, we painted a test spot and I didn't like the color at all. We had tried to match a certain piece for the room and failed. Don't let Lowe's fool you. I love that store, but they can NOT match everything. We have taken more than one thing to match and they were unable to do it. I say that, yet they matched the ribbon that Mel and I took up there Thurs night. I think the color is perfect and we finally got it painted. Mel and I finished 2 coats in half an hour!! We are for hire....as long as I can sit. I stood like that for the photo :)!

Photos of the chair railing up in the room will be on my blog soon. I am hoping to get it up this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!




No comments: