Wednesday, December 24, 2008

6 days

Well.... 6 days people! I have 6 days. I left my camera at home and don't have a picture for this week. I will see if anyone has a camera phone that can take a picture of me. The lighting in this building doesn't do anyone justice. Like I care what I look like.... 6 days from having a baby... but I want to have it for the future.

I am dilated to a 1 still. I was that way last week too. I am glad that it's taking a while. I know everyone is excited, as well as Phil and I, but I want to spend time with our families for the holidays. We will have a great Christmas and then a great New Years...in the hospital.

Phil and I will go in at 10pm, Monday Dec 29th. I will be given some medicine and then checked every 4 hours. I will then be given the medicine to induce Tuesday morning. Dr Mos will see me at 7:30 Tuesday morning and let me know how things are going.

Ryan Elizabeth is almost here. She has been the perfect baby. She listened to her mommy so far when I said to stay in till after the holidays! I am sure that's a sign of a high maintainance child to come :)! But her parents are far from high maintainance (don't say a word people!) that hopefully she will be laid back too.

Love you all! Have a WONDERFUL holiday and I will be in touch very soon.

No comments: