Thursday, December 10, 2009

Willow Bend Friends

Ryan has met some pretty awesome friends at her daycare. It is fun to see the same kids and parents on a daily basis. I have become good friends (I say friends b/c I talk to them from time to time and know that if I ever need anything, they are there and vice versa.) with quite a few moms and dads. There is Chase (mom = Kim), Brendon (mom = Darcy), Nicholas (mom = Melinda), Nate (mom = Amy), Mikaia (mom = Shunte) and Ariana aka Ari (Jeff = dad).

Jeff, Katie, Ari, Phillip, Ryan and I all went to the pumpkin patch together back in Oct. I see Jeff almost every day at daycare either dropping off, picking up or both.

Yesterday, I took a few quick pictures of Jeff and Ari, Ryan and me, and the two girls. They were looking at Jeff, but still a cute picture. I sent it to the daycare. They might put up on their facebook page.



No comments: