Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update

Ryan is doing much better. She is back at daycare and did well yesterday, her first day back.The teacher said she was a little fussy in the morning, but ate well and took her regular nap. So all is well.

She is running through the house, as usual, and talking up a storm. I am hoping we caught the strep at the very beginning.

Here are just a few random pictures I took over the last few days.

~Sleepy baby
This was Monday evening.



























~This was Tuesday afternoon. We went out before it got to hot and played with the chalk.





















































~Pretty Granma bought me a dish set that is picnic like. I set the basket down after getting all of the stuff out and before I knew it, Ryan was playing with it and in it. This is what we call "baby in a basket."

No comments: