Friday, September 3, 2010

Random pictures

Here are just some random pictures.......


Here is Ryan's very first school picture. She looks so cute. Teacher on the left is Ms Robbie and the one on the right is Ms Debra. They are both really nice teachers and I feel Ryan is doing well. She has been getting a few bites or scratches, but knock on wood she isn't the one giving them. As Yo Gabba Gabba says "Don't bite your friends." It seems she has been listening :). (Gabba Gabba is her favorite show. She can even say it.)

Ryan has also been learning to drink out of a cup. She did really good last night at dinner. I would put her cup on the table and she would say "Cup.....Cup" when she wanted it. She goes real slow, but that's better than spilling it everywhere. She has learned to blow a bubble or two but I try to squash that as soon as I hear her do it.

Also, there is a U-Tube video out there that I have yet to see. It's about a guy freaking out at a double rainbow. I guess I need to see it. But.... I saw my own double rainbow last night.

That's about all for today. Phillip starts his pole climbing school on Wed. I know he is excited. I will try to put updates of what he tells me throughout the week next week. Hoping to get a few funny stories out of him.

Happy Labor Day all!!!





























No comments: