Wednesday, December 21, 2011

No theme.....just random

My favorite picture.





























Where is Ryan?



























Sunday, we went to dad and Barb's for the Finigan, Adams, Medlock, Matzen and Struwe Christmas. This is the best I could get. All 6 kids, 2 grandparents and 2 great grandmothers....in one picture....priceless.





























Ryan and I went to a toy store last week. She did so good. I don't know why I took her b/c it's like taking me to a candy store and telling me I can't even touch the candy. There was a play area and I let her play for a bit. She had a good time.














































































No, it's not Halloween. It's Ryan playing dress up. I didn't get a picture, but she wore that thing with her high heels. (See picture in previous blog)




























Saturday, Nana had a bingerbread making party. She put the house together as Ryan watched and then the little ones decorated it. Next year we will get them their own. Bronwyn needs to express her creativity on her own house :)!!













































No comments: