Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Describe it to me"

Ok.....funny story. Ryan has a book in the car that she has been reading lately. It is a book about animals. She will spell the name of it and say what it is.

Then she asks me what it is. I tell her that I am driving and here is what happened...

Ryan "Momma, what is this animal?"

Mommy "I can't see it right now b/c I am driving. Can you describe it to me? Don't tell me what it is, but what it looks like."

Ryan "It looks like a dog. It has fluffy ears, fluffy eyes and says ARFF ARFF!"

:)



Bronwyn has started T-ball and ever since me and Phillip have talked about it. I want Ryan to know how to do a lot of things so that she can pick what she loves to do. Phillip got her t-ball set out and we played for a bit in the yard last night.



























My biker baby!
























We got gas the other morning and while I was pumping, I told Ryan to write something for me on her magnadoddle. She saw the QT sign and this is what I got......

With no help from me by the way! Her teachers are also saying that she is doing very well on her writing skills.



No comments: