Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 1/2 years old

Can you believe this girl is 3 and a half years old? She is growing up so fast. She is silly as ever. She is into having us smell her breath lately. The only reason I can think of is b/c Phillip will make a face and then act like he is passing out. She thinks it's funny. Then we will brush her teeth and she will do it again to show up how good it smells. She is Phillip's daughter for sure....crazy and silly.

She also still loves to play Mommy/Baby. This means that she is the mommy and I am the baby. She even plays with Phillip sometimes and she is the daddy. Her friends don't like playing as much b/c they too want to be the mommy. So she plays it with us a lot. She loves to tell me things are hot and not to touch them, or that I have to put my toys away b/c we have to get ready for school...so all of the things that she is told on a normal basis. :)

She wore two side pony tails today, just like her Aunt Hay Hay. (Side note, she calls the Kraft single cheese that comes in squares Maizie cheese b/c that is what Nana's dog Maizie gets as a treat). So when I took this picture this morning, I told her to say cheese. So she says, "Maizie Cheeeeese." Too funny.

And this is a picture of her with her hair all done and pretty. Pretty Granma did her hair for Father's Day. It stayed that way all day. Good job Pretty Granma!


No comments: