Friday, October 24, 2008

30 weeks

Here I am at 30 weeks. Cynthia (my pal at work) decided to bring a tape measure. We have talked about it for months. Well, we did and I am 47 inches around. Ummm... the tape measure is 60 inches long PEOPLE!! What am I going to do??

However, I had a Dr appt on Wed and my Dr is very happy with my weight and how my blood sugars are going. I have only gained about 23-25 lbs. I think the Gestational Diabetes was a blessing in disguise. It taught me about carbs and now I am staying away from the bad ones. I do need my "I'm pregnant and I need to eat that" foods, but as long as I keep in range and only have a treat every once in a while, I am good.

I have 10 weeks left. Sometimes I say "Wow... I STILL have 10 weeks" and then I freak out thinking of how I am going to grow more. Then I say "WOW....I am ONLY 10 weeks away" and freak out again!!! I have so much to do. But I have the best family and friends any girl could ask for. I will do everything I can and the rest will fall into place.

Have a good weekend. Halloween is coming up....my FAVORITE. I can tell you my costume yet, b/c I keep it a secret from work and some people from work read this. So you only have a week to wait or you can call me (If I don't work with you) :)!!!!

No comments: