Wednesday, October 29, 2008

31 weeks



Where is the time going..... I am 31 weeks today. I have 9 weeks left. I am doing ok, but getting more uncomfortable. I also need to be careful what I wish for. I used to say "Oh I want her to move." Ok....well she moves and moves and moves... I think she is going to be a swimmer or gymnast. I hope I didn't already post this.. the pregy brain is still in affect. I thought I was doing good, but in the last week I have gone backwards.

I also want to pat myself on the back. I told Phil how easy I thought this was going and very blessed to have had a great pregnancy. He said "It's been a breeze for me." I hope that means that I haven't been a complete monster. I really do look out for Phillip. The dad to be can be just as stressed and Phillip needs none of that.

Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween to you all. Pictures will be up next week of my costume!!

1 comment:

Carla Rae said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to see you this weekend!