Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Better and better

Hey everyone. Ryan and I are doing great. The days get better each day. I love the weekends b/c Phillip is here and we both get to share the new bundle of joy. However, I am loving the time with her. We read, sleep (well she does), clean, watch Ellen, and just hang out. Here are some pictures from last week. I will post her 3 week old picture, which is today, very soon. Her 2 week picture is with the monkey in her pink and brown.

We went to the Dr last week and she weighed 7 lb and 9 oz. The Dr was happy with that. We are so proud of Ryan and love to watch her grow, which she is b/c the little girl can eat!!!




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

She doesn't look very comfortable the way I was holding her but trust me she was! She was fussing and when I put her on her tummy she fell asleep in like 2 seconds. I love her little penguin feet picture too!!!