Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow! 2 weeks has gone by...

Thank you to all the prayers and thoughts that we have received. If you didn't know, I apologize. I was back in the hospital the Thursday after we came home from the hospital. I had shortness of breath and come to find out I had fluid around my lungs. I have been taking water pills to drain the fluid and what a miracle that is. I lost the fluid and back to normal...well that's relative. :) I feel better, but still feel sad sometimes. I love this little bundle so much, but as all of you know I am a people person and need that interaction.

Thanks to Stacey, we had a great day yesterday. She and Olllie came and kept me company and then Alan and Phillip stayed with the kids while I got to go to the store.... it was awesome to get out.

And my family is SO great. Phillip and I are so blessed to have all of our family to support us. It's been great.

Here are some pictures of Ollie looking at Ryan. Katie and Kasey also come over with their kids and we had a photo shoot. Kasey has two, Katie and Jacob and Katie (older Katie) has Julia. What cuties!!

And then Phil trying to put on the sleeper thing. He does not like them b/c he says they are to hard to put on. The best thing is when he was done, it was on backwards. I had to laugh!!

Phillip is THE BEST DAD. Ryan loves him and Phillip adores her. It tugs at my heart every time I see them together.













No comments: