Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby in a basket.....

I am starting to think that Ryan doesn't like anything on her feet. Everytime I put something on her little feet, she moves them around and tries to get them off. She wasn't too sure about the sock things either that I put on her. Each foot had a little monkey face starring back at her.

She is also sitting up so much better and loves to play after we get home from day care.


























Then after we played, Phillip went out to grill. I wanted to go out too and Ryan isn't big enough for the jumperoo, so I had to be creative. Here is what I came up with..... a basket. She seemed to like it. She watched her daddy grill and then mommy dance. We took the computer out there and played some music. I tried to get her dancing, but as soon as I turned the video off she would do it. She knows what "bouncy bouncy" means. Now I am trying to get her to "dancy dancy."





















I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!



No comments: