Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update

I know I have been posting a few pictures with minimal blogging. I need to tell everyone more. I didn't even tell Cynthia at work that Miss Ry Ry is sitting up now. Yes, she falls over sometimes, but she is a big girl now....not a baby. Ok...so she is a baby and I have to say that b/c Becky will laugh at me. I said (when she was about 4 months old) "When she was a baby..." and Becky laughed b/c she is STILL a baby.

She is my big girl though. :)

Ryan will be 7 months old on Thursday. Can you believe it?? I can't. This is the best age so far. I mean the newborn stage was so sweet, but this age when she can talk to us, laugh with us, make a silly face when I put my foot in her face and say "oooo yucky, stinky".... and she would squeeze her face as to say that mommy had stinky feet is priceless. I have attached the picture that Aunt Hay Hay took. It was with her phone and she wasn't real close, but you can see how cute she is.
















The other picture is the little super star in her sun glasses. She wasn't sure about them at first (a few months ago) and would tilt her head back not knowing why it got dark all of a sudden. But now she smiles b/c mommy will put hers on too and say "I'm super star...look at me!"

No comments: