Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Twins, Twins and more Twins

"Hi Lisa."

I just wanted to share a picture with you. This is my friend Lisa's family. She has twins, her brother has twins and her cousins have twins.

It goes....not a twin, set of twins (Paige and Ethan her twins), boy of a set of twins, not a twin, girl of that set of twins (Jake and Abby 4th and 6th in the picture, her brothers twins), twins, not a twin and twins.

Isn't that amazing. 11 grandkids (I think these are great grandkids to the couple in the picture) and 8 are twins....all under age 3 I believe.

WOW!!!!!!! Talk about holidays!!!

1 comment:

Life With Twins said...

AW! Your so sweet to include us on your blog. I guess we should have sat the kids in twin, singleton order but with that many kids you just have to take what you can get! LOL Love you guys!