Monday, February 1, 2010

Ear tubes...

Well, I am back from Vegas. The work trip was good. We got to work some and play some. I didn't come home a winner....I didn't want anyone to be jealous. We did see the show KA. It was the one at the MGM, where we stayed. We wanted to see O, but it didn't work out.

During the trip, Ryan got ear tubes. Phillip and his aunt Mary took her up to Craig Ranch Hospital at 6:30am. My dad met them there around 7. From what I heard, everything went fine. Of course, Phillip didn't like that she was crying and wanted to take her home. After she stopped crying (the procedure itself went very well), she took a nap and was fine. Well, until the next day. I just knew that Phillip was going to have his day of rest and enjoy a Friday off of work and the house to himself. WRONG! The daycare called and said she had drainage from her eye. Yes, they called me and left a message. So I immediately called them back and Phillip had to go pick her up and take her to the Dr. She had a simple eye infection. Poor baby....poor daddy!!

But I came home and all is well. She is standing on her own from a sitting position. She then has been taking steps on her own from that standing place. I hope she gets it in the next few weeks.

No pictures to post today. I'll get new ones of her. Her hair has grown so much. I'll try to get some when she first wakes up. It's awesome!!

Have a good day!

No comments: