Monday, February 8, 2010

I know.....what is this you ask? Well a friend at work got this from somwone else and now Chris is passing it on. It is one of those things from a mall. I have no idea how it got into my friend's hands, but Ryan loved it. We tried to take a walk Saturday morning, but it was too cold. I got this cute picture though. There is a video of when I brought her back inside. I didn't want to get it on the carpet, but Phillip had already taken her around the living room. Too cute to not get on video.....see below.


















Ryan got invited to Langston's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. She wasn't sure at first b/c it was a lot of older rides and games, but once we got into the little area she was playing away. She was all over everything and having a good time.




























I almost left without getting pictures of the birthday boy. He is so cute.



















We went to my moms Saturday evening to play. As I was gone grabbing dinner, Aunt Hay Hay got these pictures. Ryan loves to put things on her head. She gets so excited. She emptied all of the toys so that she could put it on her head. And my mom has a little chair for them when they eat and it happens to be a monkey. Ryan liked it for all about 30 seconds....then she was on the run again.




























Yes, those are pants on her head. I had them on my head and she pointed to hers and wanted to wear them. Who am I to judge?????



No comments: