Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday Weekend

The weekend started off with some Wii bowling. Stacey and Alan came over after taking the boys to her moms.....Gramme 2! Stacey kicked butt and took names. It was fun.

Then Saturday afternoon we went to my moms for my and Bridgets birthday lunch. We had BBQ and watched the kids play. Nana got them all new shirts. Ryan's says Cutie and then has a picture of a pie. Coop's says Stud with a picture of a muffin and then Bronwyn's has sushi rolls on it and says That's How I Roll. Such fun clothes!!
We had lunch and birthday cake. We were all there including my grandpa. What fun.

Then we dropped Ryan off to her Pretty Granma and PawPaw's and headed off to Oklahoma for a bit of gambling. Stacey, Alan and John went with us. We didn't win big but didn't lose anything either. Phillip and I came back with what we played with and a bit more. We sat next to each other and played blackjack.

It was a great weekend.





























No comments: