Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poor baby.....

When I picked Ryan up today, Ms Carmen was saddened to say that Ryan was bit on the arm. I understood that kids do all sorts of things. Ryan's daddy on the other hand was ready to go "talk" to a little one year old :). He is so protective. The thing is, you never know if Ryan was the one who pushed the "biter" or made that little one mad enough to bite her. The "biter" could have older siblings who bite them and that's all they know. I have to tell myself this b/c I will cry myself thinking that my little one was hurt.

Ms Carmen was so upset when she told me. You could tell that she as well gets upset when her babies get hurt. Here is a picture of her bite. I also wanted to show off her cute new pjs that Pretty Granma got for Ryan.




No comments: