Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grandpa is 95~

Thanks to my cousin Abby, I was able to get a picture and post it on my blog. I have forgotten my camera two days in a row now.

Feb 14th was Grandpa's birthday. We had dinner Sunday evening and it was fabulous. G-pa was looking great as always. I will be posting a picture of me and him shortly. Thanks Abby for posting these pictures so that I could take them. :)




























We wanted to try and get a picture of 4 of the 5 great grandkids and this is what
happened!!!
Of course....who gets a picture where all of the kids are looking at one thing?


Leah "What is going on?"

Bronwyn "My bear is fantastic~"

Coop "All done."

Ryan "Peek a boo!"






















Wow...really? All of them are facing forward?? Good job Abby!




















The best one yet.



















Leah~2 (Feb 09)
Bronwyn~5 (Sept 05)
Cooper~2 (Sept 08)
Ryan~2 (Dec 08)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-PA. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments: