Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saturday at the mall

I took Ryan to the mall Saturday morning to play at the playground area. Ryan loved it. She had the whole place to herself for at least 15 minutes. She ran and played and jumped and looked like she had a blast. She was the one to tell me she was ready to go. I think it was b/c this older boy kept getting close to her and getting in her space. She would do "her look" and run to me and sit on my lap. She would then go back and come back to me when he got to close. It was sad, yet so cute.

Once we left that area, we rode the glass elevator and wow....she thought that was the best thing ever. She had this look of amazement on her little face.

Then we went and played at the toy store and then had lunch. What was so fun to me was that she walked with me hand in hand. I didn't bring the stroller in as a test and she passed with flying colors. Not once did she try to run from me. It was a great morning.

I know there are a lot of pictures, but I can't help it.












































No comments: