Friday, April 15, 2011

Thanks Hay Hay

Thanks Aunt Hay Hay. I love this shirt. Hay Hay got it for Ryan. Since it's a little cool these days, she can still wear it. She calls it her blue shirt. :) What can I say, she is a genious. And as her shirt says... Sweet and Petite. Well....she is getting pretty tall these days. When I say, "Go get a diaper" or "Go get on your stool so we can brush your teeth" she has to yell and run as if she is being chased. She HAS to turn on the light in every room. AND she HAS to say "I DO IT, I DO IT" as she is running so that I don't go turn on the light.

I am telling you.....it's so much fun to have a cousin that is 3 months ahead of us in age. I know everything that Ryan will be doing. 3 months ago, Cooper went through the exact same phase of turning on the lights, if not still. When he was old enough to understand "Go get your bib" I knew in 3 months Ryan would know how to go get her own bib or diaper. And what do you know.....3 months after that, she did. I love having an older cousin for Ryan.

Speaking of, he is coming over to play with Ryan tonight. Aunt Hay Hay is watching them both at my house. And when I asked what Ryan wanted for dinner when Coop comes over, she said PIZZA!!! Bc that boy can consume some pizza. No matter where we are, if we are eating at the same place (out or at Nanas), that boy is eating pizza. So Ryan wanted to have pizza when he came over. And this was 2 days prior to him coming over.

I love this stage. Granted she is having her "2 year old" moments, I love that she knows what we are saying, can talk back to us and is a little person. The other night at dinner, she says "Hey guys, what you doing?" I might have blogged about that before, but if not I wanted to share. She is such a little person.

This is why people have more than one child. They get to this stage, love it, but miss the baby stage. Maybe some day Ryan will have a sibling. Just not at this moment...or 9 months from now :)! I know what goes on in those Grandmother's heads.

Maybe soon though.....


























No comments: