Friday, May 6, 2011

Best friends

Thursday, we went to Jeff, Katie and Ati's new house. It was fun seeing the girls play together.

Ryan found the 4 wheeler. I had a red one just like it when I was young. Ryan is a crazy nut. She gets funnier and funnier. She figured out how to hold the button down, but she liked to make it jerk and she rode that thing for at least 20 minutes after we got there....guess we have to get one now.

My camera died before I could get pictures of both of the girls. This was the best toy b/c Ari didn't want to ride so she pushed. Well Ryan wanted to ride, so it worked out and no fighting happened.

Ryan was so funny on this thing.























Playtime in the kitchen....






















Their backyard is amazingly big. The girls had fun running, playing, copying each other and posing for pictures.

































Katie and "rocker" Jeff pictured with their housewarming gift. At Phillip's birthday party, Mumfie from AZ made brownies with Bailey's Irish Creme. I swore I saw Katie every half hour go grab a brownie. She swears she only did it twice. No one will ever know the truth....so I bought her, her own kit to make Bailey's brownies. :)






















The girls got to color before we left. They did well at sharing the crayons...somewhat :).










No comments: