Friday, September 2, 2011

Wear red day

Yesterday was "Wear Red" day. She looked so cute. She is letting me put bows in her hair and most of the time she keeps them in. I was also surprised to see that she was still in her *white* skirt that was half way still white.

Ryan is doing so good in her new class. I was a little timid because it was the actual training class and with her 3 week diaper rash (infection) that she had it was a little hard to transition. However, she did really well.

She knows how to spell orange, within a song of course, but she knows how to spell it. She is tracing shapes and doing ok on that. I wish I knew more of the what they do on a daily basis so that I could go over it with her in the car. I know some of the things, but wish I had a daily form of what they do. She will soon be able to tell me more, but for now we have fun singing and dancing in the car on the way home from school.

PS on the potty training... we had two success stories from last night. She went two separate times (one of each type). We had a party. It gets a little better every day. I am sure we will have set backs, but at least she has experienced it and knows what to do.

Have a great and safe Labor weekend. There will be pictures from the weekend.









No comments: