Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chocolate Angel


What a wonderful weekend. It started off with me and Ryan having the day off. I had a dermatology appt and found out that I am allergic to nickel. It started last summer when my Dr told me I was allergic to the metal in my jeans. How could that be? Well a year later it spread to my shoulders and stomach and decided to go get it looked at. I am on steriods and a topical cream. I feel so much better, but have to watch the things I wear.

After that, Ryan, Heather, the kids and I went to the mall for lunch and a play date. The picture below is my favorite of Coop. He looks so old and soooo sweet. That face....ugh!! I love it.





Our girls being models. That's Bronwyn's model face. hehehehehe



Then after we played at the mall, we went back to Heather's to swim. Those kids are so good. They love to jump in and swim like little fish.





Saturday we took mom on her annual brunch/lunch around her birthday. This year we went to the Chocolate Angel. The kids were SO good and we had a really good time. Again, so impressed at how the kids were. They were little "angels."



After the Chocolate Angel, we went to the mall (yes, we like to shop and spend time together) and let the kids plat again. However, they had to get out so that the play area could be cleaned. So we went to get frozen yogurt and play on the couches. 


 Ryan's new shoes. I can't get over these feet. They are my favorite. So cute.



Ryan is the BEST at getting up in the mornings. She is not my child when it comes to mornings. She is the happiest, playful, sweet little girl. She busted her lip (see below and no I was not there) and woke up to tell me the whole story. Even with a sore lip, she was up before me or Phil and was so happy. 


No comments: