Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grandpa is 96 and a half

We went to see Grandpa's yesterday to visit and have dinner with him. The second we were done eating, Ryan had a toy and was out the door. Grandpa is 96 and a half years old and doesn't take any medicine or use a cane. That man amazes me. He does smile. :) I think I got him at a weird moment as the picture was taken.



We walked out towards the barn to see the sheep.


Grandpa and Ryan walking through the barn to find the sheep. He walks through that place like he was 70 years old. There are steps, yet he gets around with little to no help.


Ryan: "What are those?" Leslie: "Those are sheep poop."
We learn something new every day!!


Ryan holding on for dear life as the sheep eat out of her lap. Sorry Les, don't know their names. I call this one Sheep. :)


We also had to go check the mail. I should have gotten a picture of them looking in the mailbox together. It was so cute. 


Now for some relaxing music....sort of.


I was so glad that we spent time with Granpa.

No comments: