Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Traveling and getting cooler

 Cynthia and I went on our annual work trip. This time we went to PA, NJ, and NY. I think the trips go as good as they do, b/c we are so similar and get along great.

We tried to go to Finnigan's Wake for lunch, but it was closed. I REALLY wanted to go.



We got to go to Carl's Bakery. I was so excited to try some of their pasteries, but more excited to possibly see Buddy or anyone from the show.


We didn't get to see Buddy, but Momma came out! She was so sweet.


Thursday night we went to Times Square and ate at the Hard Rock. It was fun.

Over all, the trip went very well. We had good appointments and good fun.


Saturday morning after I got back, we went to see Ollie play his last soccer game. Fire won and it was fun watching them play. The only picture I got was Ryan and Colin being silly!

No comments: