Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall is upon us!


Look at my fall baby! I added the picture from last year and one from this morning. I love fall. I can't wait till
the cooler air, fall festivals, Halloween...it is my favorite time of year.

2011

2012

Saturday, we went to a get together at Heather and Bob Parr's house. The Mears were there too and Ryan got to play in the rain.

These pictures are of Ryan and Ollie running after each other.




This is actually a pretty good picture of me and Phillip. Well, except for the fact that Phil's shirt is wet from the rain which makes it looks like it has stains all over it. Oh well. We had a good time.


Sunday Pretty Granma, Pawpaw, Uncle Ben, Aunt Katy, Uncle Luis, Mason and Izzy got to come over. We celebrated Pawpaw's belated birthday.

We tried getting pictures of all of the cousins and well we know how that goes.... not one of them smiled or sat without moving all at the same time. But cute anyway.


 Uncle Phil and baby Elicia.


No comments: