Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Day Big Tex Died

Friday... Phil, Ryan, Josh, Heather, Bron (as Ryan calls her), Coop, Hay Hay, Brent (Hay's boyfriend), and I went to the fair.

We were driving in when we saw the dark smoke and wondered what the heck was going on.

It was Big Tex... the poor fella passed away. Headlines news: "Big Tex died at 60." We can thank my dad for that :).

It was sad, but we still had a good time anyway. I think it was a really really good day. The three honey girls, their men and the three crazy kids. It was a great day. I am a little sad though that we didn't get a picture of Phillip, Ryan and I next to Bog Tex last year for Ryan to see. But supposedly, he will be better in 2013. I guess I will have to post pictures next year to see.



Hay and Brent


Me and my girl


Taking a break..... we walked alot. 


Well....Phil and I walked a lot. :)


The spot where Big Tex once stood.




Saturday, Ryan went to Fiona's princess birthday party. The REAL Belle was there. Ryan was so excited and couldn't imagine what she was going to see. Ryan thought she was so pretty and loved seeing her. 






Tuesday was burgers and art night at Nana's house. Josh cooked out, Brent and Phillip moved furniture and the kids decorated Nana's cast. She gets a new one every Thursday, so I thought it would be fun for her to have a bit of decoration for a day or two.






Finished artwork. Bronwyn wrote everyone's name on there.




No comments: