Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kicking up a Storm

Hey everyone! Well it's offical. I can feel Monkey Princess kick. She is active after I eat and sometimes at night. Phil is getting anxious to feel her. Even when I put my hands on my tummy, she stops. She is already a joke-ster!

Here is a picture of me today. I will turn 24 weeks tomorrow...aka 6 months.


















I will also keep you posted on my sister and cousin. Abby is finding out what she is having today and due in Feb. Heather is due with Cooper any minute. If he decides to hide out till next week, Heather will be induced on Tuesday morning. I will keep you all up to date.

Have a good Tuesday!

2 comments:

Carla Rae said...

You are sooo cute!!! I can't wait to see you!!

Life With Twins said...

I am so happy that you can finally feel your little princess kick! Isn't it just the most amazing thing and a little weird. Whatever it is really weird but magical! I am so happy for you both and can't wait to see this baby girl. Love ya