Sunday, September 28, 2008

Multiple blogs...........

The last few blogs are all of my pictures that I haven't posted. YEAH I got a memory card reader, which means I can put my own pictures on my blog.

The Cure for Diabetes walk was a lot of fun. My mom, Maizie, Heather, Bronwyn, Hayley, Honey Girl and I all piled in my moms car and was in Frisco by 7:45am on Saturday morning. It was a 5K, 3 mile, walk, however we took a detour due to mommy-to-be needing to go to the bathroom, Heather needing a break, and the dogs getting tired. Heather did awesome. We had a great time. Steve Eager from Fox 4 was also there.

Phil and I went to eat with Stacey, Alan, Ollie, Kathryn (Stac's mom), her boyfriend Roy, and Alan parents on Saturday evening. I have posted a few pictures from North Park Mall. Kathryn made a quilt, which is of Ollie's face. It's AMAZING.

I have also added more updated pictures of Cooper. He is so gorgeous.

The last post from my update is the baby's room. I had a lot of help and was so glad to get the room at least painted. We did a light pink top, light brown bottom, and will add a chocolate color chair railing to separate the two colors. It's all coming together. You will also see updated pictures of Mason, our nephew (Ben's son).

I hope you enjoy the update.

No comments: