Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Growin up!

Remember when? I never believed people when they said "Oh, they grow up so fast." With a new baby, everything seems hard and like the crying will never end which makes time seem to go by slowly.

Well, once you see these pictures from when she was weeks old "that saying" makes me sad. I can't believe her little feet were ever that little. I mean she is still little, but she was tiny. I just want to take those feet and eat 'em up!!

She wasn't feeling all that well last night. She must have had a gas bubble and been tired. I tried walking her around and putting her in different places. The family tree toy usually keeps her attention for a bit. She loves this toy. Now if I would only put pictures in it for her to look at. Right now she just puts it in her mouth and looks at it.

Ugh.... how cute she is and how much she has grown. This mother thing is absolutley amazing.








No comments: