Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Too long

Happy Birthday Ollie!!
We had a great time. Katrina brought Addyson and she got to play with Ollie. Yes, Stac made the cake. She is so creative. If you go back a year, she made Ollie's frog cup-cake cake. Good job.

Now we are awaiting the birth of little Mears baby #2. I will keep everyone posted when he arrives....and no I don't know the name. It's a surprise to everyone. I can't wait to hear it.



































Ryan and I went to visit Katie and her Julia. Kasey, Jacob and little Katie came too. I didn't get any pictures except for this one cute one of 9 month old Julia taking care of Ryan for me.





So many years apart, yet so much a like! Granma and Ryan!!





Sweet N Sassy Day...
Have any of you ever been? It's a crazy place that Ryan will take part in, I'm sure. It is a place for little girls to go play dress up, get up dos, get there hair cut, get mani's and pedi's...it's crazy. Mom, Bronwyn, Coop, Heather, Ryan and I went to lunch and to Sweet N Sassy with some of Heather's friends. What a crazy day.










No comments: