Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My 31st birthday




Well, another birthday has come and gone!! It was a great one though. I celebrated with my almost 3 month old Ryan Elizabeth and family. She is just sugar sweet. I want to kiss her all the time, which was hard last week. Phillip and I both got sick, but on different days. I took care of her Monday and Tuesday and then Phil took care of her the rest of the week. It was so hard not being able to hold her or kiss on her. I thought Phillip was going to flip out if he had to go one more day.

Well, by Friday the parents were feeling better. But little Miss Ryan was not. She got her first bit of "not feeling good." I am sure it was from being at day care. She had a cough and a runny nose. Even though she felt yucky, she still gave me a smile. I got her in a swing outside Friday night.

I also got her in her little blue jeans. Phillip was so excited. He wanted to dress her in blue jeans for weeks now.




No comments: