Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cereal........another milestone

Last night was the "first" night of cereal. You can see that she really didn't know what to do. She just let it fall out her mouth. She was so funny. It looked like she didn't really care about it until I took the spoon away and she turned into the little hulk. She was shaking the tray and looking at the bowl. I will get video of her the next time. We took a little bit, but it didn't do justice.

She slept more soundly, yet I don't know if it was from being so tired on Sunday night or if it really did help a little. I will always analyze it knowing that I shouldn't. She did wake up at 2am for another bottle, so who knows!

I think tonight we might put a little in her bottle. We have a bottle with a bigger hole, so we will see how that goes.

She has been holding her bottle lately when I place her hands on the bottle. She doesn't reach herself, but if I put her hands up there she will hold the bottle for a good period of time. I let her hold it at first until I burp her. Then I help her the rest of the way. Here is a picture with a little assistance.





















Firday night we went to dinner with Stacey, Alan, and Colin for Stacey's birthday. We went to Texas de Brazil. Um um good!!!

Here is a picture of our babies...Ryan 4 months-Colin 5 weeks. His is 1/4 of an inch taller and weighs about the same. I keep telling them that he needs to play sports so that he can be famous and buy his parents and us a house!!! :)!

No comments: