Monday, October 5, 2009

Over the weekend

Busy weekend!!!
(well backing it up to last weekend) Phillip, Hayley, Ryan, Heather, Coop, Bronwyn and my mom and I all went to the October Fest. We went into the Mom and Pop popcorn place. They had fun lunch boxes that I didn't get. Phillip was so sweet to go back and get one for me after I used Hayley's thinking how fun it was to carry an actual lunch box.

He got me the "Everyone Needs a Sugar Daddy" one. Candy people....candy. Come ON!!!

Friday night was Bronwyn's family dinner at Steak Kountry (yes spelled with a K.) She got lots of goodies including play shoes, umbrella, Sharpay dress (Highschool Musical charater that she wants to be for Halloween) and other great things. Then I went to my cousins socceer game Saturday morning. Ryan is a morning person and was very happy. Phillip picked out that outfit the moment we found out she was a girl.

Saturday afternoon we were off to Bronwyn's Sweet and Sassy party. She and Logan (Heather's best friend Heather's daughter) got a mani, pedi, makeup and hair done. Then they got to play and sing on stage. What hams!!!!

Of course Ryan went, but too little for that stuff. However she loved laughing and playing and looking at herself in the mirror.

She had her flu shot on Friday and did very well. Her ear infection didn't get any better from Tues to Friday so her antibiotic got changed. She was a bit upset Saturday evening, but has been a great little girl. She was a trooper on Saturday. A natural born social butterfly like her momma.

Then Phil, Ry and I had a family day at Ashley furniture and Sams. I love Sams on a Sunday..... samples!!!!!!

Even though our Cowboys didn't win, it was a fun weekend.






























No comments: