Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Over the weekend

Well I mixed up the pictures this time. The ones from Friday are at the bottom.
But it started out Friday night at my Aunt's house where Hayley was house/dog sitting. We went to play with the dogs (Beans is my cousin Abby's dog and Emerald is Aunt Betty and Unlce Joes) b/c I have noticed that Ryan likes them. She was being silly by crawling around (she starts to laugh and crawl real fast when she knows she isn't suppose to go somewhere) and then got up on her hands and feet.

Then Saturday it was off to the Fair. It was cold and I wasn't feeling all to well, but it was ok. I got some real good pictures of Heather, Josh and the kids too. We met up with them.

We went with Stacey, Alan, the kids, John and his daughter. I had this fun picture that I wanted with Stacey and the kids and I didn't get it. Dang it. I wanted a picture of us and the kids. I guess we will have to do it next year and get more pictures this Friday...we are going to dinner with them. Oliver and Colin are so so cute. I will get more pictures of them and post soon.































No comments: