Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby showers, Birthdays and Play time

This past weekend was fun. I didn't get any pictures of Friday night, but Hay and I went out on a sister date. We took Ryan to the store, then dropped her off at home while Phillip watched her (well she was asleep) and then Hay and I went to Avacado...our FAVORITE sushi/roll place. We had a good time.

Then Saturday, Hayley and I took Ryan to Erin's baby shower. Brendan and Connor are getting big. Erin looks fabulous!!! I only got one picture of her and she was sitting down.

Ryan just loves Dylan's toy, so I asked if I could pull it out for her. She loves to look at herself in the mirror. And Nana gave her that cute outfit.

Saturday night, we had a birthday diner for John. Stacey, Alan and Colin came over to celebrate. Colin is so so cute. They played together and took each others pacifiers.

We ate and played poker. The babies did well of sleeping through the tear filled laughter that went on all night. By the time everyone had left it was oh......11pm......NOT. It was 1am. I had NO IDEA. The time just flew by.

Then again, I took some random pictures of Ryan. I tried to get her silly wake up hair. It's getting longer where it sticks up, but not long enough for ponytails!!!

And one last thing....I already thanked GrandMary for this little book that she gave Ryan. It's about cats and Ryan loves it. She pulls it out for me to read EVERYDAY!! We all know this is a good thing b/c hopefully this will get her interested in reading as she gets older. Well, mommy on the other hand has to be the one to read it to her....over and over and over and over again. I say thank you with a smile b/c it is an everyday thing. Yes, it's cute. But COME ON!! :) Well last night she was sitting on my lap and handed me the book. Yet she turned really fast and the book slammed into my mouth. I have a busted lip. Not a big one, but it's a blister.

So again.....thank you GrandMary for the book. (All in fun)

















No comments: