Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ryan woke up from her morning nap Sunday (yes, she has gone to no morning nap at daycare, but not at Adams' daycare on the weekends) and her left eye was matted together. Oh no!! I thought pink eye and posted on facebook immediately for ideas and things to do until I could get her to the Dr.

We went to the Dr Monday morning to find out it's another (or continuation from the last one) ear infection. She also had a sinus infection. So it was coming out her eyes and nose. She was her happy self with a few moments of whiny girl. But that's probably b/c she was bored. She wanted to go back to daycare....she told me.

Come 4pm, both eyes had gotten bad so I called the Dr and asked about over the counter eye drops. I was told to give the meds time to work and that the over the counter ones are for allergies and might burn. So I let the medicine take it's course and by Tuesday morning, her eyes were better. She just looked like she had been beaten up.

I couldn't resist this picture. I made Phillip put her leggings on first to look like an 80s workout girl. Plus you can see her eye.

By Tuesday when I picked her up, both eyes were so much better. The medicine was working.

No comments: