Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

This past weekend I picked up Ryan from school and her teachers were dressed up. Her current teachers are not in this picture, but Ms Betty (the one on the right) was her Infant A teacher. Ms Angel, the bee, is in Ryan's class when I drop her off since Ms Savi isn't there yet. I like Ms Angel. She will carry Ryan around facing out, like Aunt Linda does, and Ryan loves it.

Then on Saturday, I took her to the trunk or treat. Bronwyn, the cheerleader, and Cooper, the devil, were there too. I didn't get a picture of Cousin Dylan. He was Buzz Lightyear and so so cute. It was a cute year. Just know that Phillip is determined to get her into a Super Hero costume at some point :)!










1 comment:

Life With Twins said...

I love Ms Ryan in the monkey costume! Just too stinkin cute!!!