Monday, August 16, 2010

Chinese (homemade) food is the best

Saturday night, I went to pick up Ryan from Phillip's moms. Aunt Mary, Sara, Tanta and Cynthia all made chinese food for dinner. Poor Phil wasn't feeling good and stayed home. Boy did he miss out. That was THE BEST food I have ever had. Thank you so much.

Ryan did good during dinner. However, I think she enjoyed dessert a lot more. Sara was going to eat some pie and share with Ryan. Well, little piglet decided to eat two pieces and Sara got one bite. That Ry Ry can put away some food.

She then helped Pretty Granma put the high chair back in the kitchen.

She also helped Aunt Sassy (Cynthia) put on her slip flops on...and then had to try them on herself. I will get those pictures up in a few. They are on my phone.



























Saturday, after I brought Ryan home I carried in her old baby car seat that Becky borrowed and gave back. Well, Ryan was not going to let us put that up without playing in it first.

(PS, got her some new shoes. Had to show them off)














No comments: