Sunday, August 1, 2010

We had a great weekend

We had a great weekend. Friday night, Ryan stayed with Grammy and Granddaddy and had a great time. She slept in till 9am.....what did they made her do? :)

Phil and I went out with Stacey and Alan and went to Sushi Envy. I love that place. I was passed out by 11pm....and not by drinking too much. Momma was tired!

Saturday was a good relaxing day. Ryan likes to play on Phil's phone. There is a My First Word app that she plays with. It helps her spell. Then we went home and napped and relaxed. Then we got On the Border to go and ate at home. Nice evening.



























Are we ready for our photo shoot???





















???? That's all I have to say.






















This morning after breakfast, we went to the park to let her run. She ran and laughed and had a great time.





























New shoes....well not so new, but haven't worn yet. My aunt Debbie got her these crocs before she was even born. I love them. I am going to get her more. These are the ones she seems to keep on the longest.

The silver ones are the ones her daddy put on her to play in. They are still a bit big for her.







No comments: