Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Ryan had her little Halloween party at school Friday. Phillip and I showed up and took her around to see everything. She ran, played, and then went to the petting zoo. Well, she said hi "momma" (llama), hi bunnies, hi chickens and hi lambs. We thought she might be old enough to hold the ducks.....well the duck with the squeezed head didn't think so.

I bought our little skeleton some new pjs. She likes them and sits at her spot in the kitchen. She likes to sit there a lot.












































































Sunday we went to the Trunk or Treat at the church. This is where all cars will get in a circle and the kids trick or treat out of the trunks. They had games and candy, yet Ryan was showing her age and not wanting to do much. She didn't get very much candy, but do we really need it anyway? She got to wear her costume a few times, so that to me was a good year.





































































































After the Trunk or Treat, Hay Hay went with us to eat dinner. This is where we taught Ryan to "antlers up." Go Rangers

























Friday at work, Cynthia and I went as Siamese Twins. We pinned a piece of material between us, wore the same thing and I wore a wig to match her hair. She had cut it while I was on vacation and yes, I had a wig at home. Phil bought one 4 years ago. This is why I don't throw things away :). She was Candy and I was Mandy.
























Ok, so on Sunday I had to get into the spirit too. I wore my wig and fake lashes to the trunk or treat.

No comments: