Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras Day!!

Ok, this picture makes me laugh. I look silly, but I don't care :). I can't smile in this mask.

Today is Mardi Gras and I brought the mask that we got for Ryan in New Orleans. I have my New Orleans shirt on and my beads.

Today's game is bowling.
(Tomorrow we still get to have breakfast and do the games, but we have guests in the office and can't dress in our sports. So no contest for best dressed tomorrow.)
I got runner up today.
Total winning.... $10 Walmart for Mondays card headband, $20 to Chipotle for Tuesday limbo, $20 to Chipotle for Wed corn hole toss game, and $10 to Walmart for todays runner up in my mask.








Me, Chrissie and Cassandra





























Me bowling below and Sarah (pictured up top)










No comments: