Monday, November 22, 2010

Over the weekend

Don't ask..... I came in the living room to this.







Sunday we went to my moms church for her fall festival. It was fun, however Hay had to work at her new job, Phillip left to go to the Dr b/c he has a sinus infection and my mom was not very mobile b/c had thrown her back out the day before. So I had Ryan and trying to keep her calm. So she didn't get a nap until 2pm. So Phil came back and picked us up to take her home. She slept so hard that this is what she looked like when she got up.



My mom is doing good. She had a few spams that hurt really bad, but resting and getting better.


Then Phillip and Ryan were playing and I had to get a picture of them. They are so funny sometimes.





















































I got a few masks from work on the Mardi Gras day. So me and Ry put them on. She looks so funny b/c it covers half of her face.






No comments: