Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas party

Ryan had her Christmas party last week. She is such a goof ball. She danced and jumped and hopped her little heart out. She was the one in the center of the room most of the time. That was the fun part.

The crazy part is when we went out in the hallway and she wanted to just run. It was so crowded and we tried to make an ornament which never dried and got all over me. Then she saw the cookies and cried as she is eating one b/c she wanted another one. Crazy girl.

We then tried to get a picture of the two girls b/c I got her and Ari in front of the tree last year. It didn't work so me and Katie had to hold them.




























2009









Ryan and I went shopping after her party. She wanted to wear her boots, so this is what I found. She loves to say cheese now.


No comments: