Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun photos

What a fun photo weekend. This girl has been posing all over town. Except for the first picture, she likes to have the picture taken and and the see it.


When you say children are like a sponge, that is putting it mildly. More like a "Sham-Wow." (Google if you need to. :) )



She loves Angry Birds. I swear we only showed her a few times. Now she knows how to make the screen smaller or bigger, change to other screens or repeat the same level.






























Good morning pockets............































Now this photo shoot was an impromptu shoot. I know it looks like I found a great spot, but in fact it was...............wait for it................at Dennys!!

"I love flowers."
































Love this one...........


















"Cheese"





























"Ahhh... just relaxing on a nice 100 degree weather day."






























"I'm asleep."




No comments: