Monday, August 8, 2011

"Switch"

Friday night we did the cousin switch. Ryan went to Cooper's house and Bronwyn came with me. As soon as Ryan got in the car, she was doing exactly what Cooper was doing. He had his headphones one and listening to Diego. Ryan was very excited.




























"Welcome to Cici's."

Bronwyn and I went to Cici's for dinner. This girl is so awesome. She said that she had to eat her carrots before she had her pizza. I wish I could take credit for making her eat them, but it was all her. Testiment to her parents for sure.




























Saturday morning, Bronwyn put on a concert for Uncle Phil.





















































I took Bronwyn to a pool in Plano and had the best time. She forgot a swim suit so I got to buy her one and think this one is so cute. She did tell me that she will pass it to Ryan when she gets older.....how sweet.






No comments: