Monday, August 8, 2011

New pool

I had found a new pool that I took Bronwyn to and HAD to take Ryan. I just knew that she would love it. She had to warm up to it a little, but once she went down the blue covered slide once it was over. She went over and over and over again. Mommy and Ryan had a GREAT time.

It was hot, but once you get in the water it was fine. The water was low enough for Ryan to play and high enough for me to sit in it and not be hot. I love this pool.



She found the jets that shot water out. She liked them b/c the water didn't come out to hard. Some of the shoots around the pool shot a lot of water. I need a water proof camera to get some of the really fun times she had in the water.

























































































No comments: